A great add on to help carry your Cornhole Bags around!
WHY OUR WRAPS ARE THE BEST
- We use 3M High Gloss Vinyl with Air Release Channels for Fast, Easy, Virtually Bubble-Free Application
- Printed Size is slightly larger than 24x48" for Easier Alignment
- Printed with OEM Roland Inks for Superior Quality and Vibrant Color
SHOULD YOU ADD LAMINATE?
Absolutely yes, unless you are experienced at vinyl application.
What is so good about Laminated Wraps?
- Laminated Wraps are Easier to Install and Reduce the risk of mistakes during Installation
- Laminate Protects your Vinyl so No Polycrylic Needed after Install
If you do not add laminate to your vinyl wrap then you must add a couple coats of polycrylic to protect the graphic from scratches.
THE HOLE IS NOT PRECUT...
And it should not be! The hole should always be cut out after the wrap is installed! If the hole was precut, it would be a nightmare to get your wrap aligned perfectly.
So the hole is not precut to ensure you achieve perfect alignment every time!
HERE IS AN OLD INSTALLATION VIDEO I MADE WHEN I FIRST STARTED OUT